Hi. How's it going? Apologies for being unclear in the previous 2 Bulletin entries.
- I think there is an edge here in Lancaster, which is the images I posted before. They've all been up forever. They're probably not part of any tourism marketing. I'm guessing. Maybe city officials are a lot edgier than I'm giving them credit for. Sorry to anyone who mistook my meaning.
- I don't know what the deal is behind the tinfoil-wrapped horse and buggy. I just think it's funny that that's what is considered edgy here in good ol' Lancaster.
- I don't know what other "guerrilla art" is planned, if any, but I don't think graffiti and stencils tucked away out of sight or any other destruction of property is what the mayor had in mind.
- Graffiti is an act of vandalism. A tinfoil-wrapped jimmyjam that is placed in front of someone's property with what is rumored to be their approval is not.
- I define "guerrilla art" as a rebellious, and probably illicit, form of creative self-expression. So I disagree with what is being defined as "guerrilla" in the text of the letter.
- At this point I'm just talking to myself, so I'll shut up now.